Many thanks to Juvie of https://paradigmshifter0912.wordpress.com who nominated my blog for The Versatile Blogger Award. This was a totally surprise for me and unexpected.
The Versatile Blogger Award features bloggers who love what they do and show their passion virtually. As the web page about the Versatile Blogger Award says: Honor those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then.
Rules for the nomination
•Thank the person who nominated you.
•Nominate up to 15 bloggers for this award and inform them.
•Share seven facts about yourself.
•Put the logo of Versatile Blogger in your post and display the rules also.
Seven facts about myself:
- I like books and libraries very much. I am always happy to read a new book.
- I hope there will be no war on the planet Earth anymore, and all children in the world will have a happy and safe childhood as I have had.
- I like to meet a new people and to learn about some new and far cultures.
- One of my favorite thing is to travel (on foot, by bus, by car, by railway,…etc.) anytime and anywhere, even if this means only a few kilometers far from my home.
- I prefer to sit and talk to people directly than to be in so called “virtual” world, but virtual world is our reality.
- I still like to read paper-magazines and newspapers rather than web portals.
- I still collect a fridge magnets and Postal stamps like I used to do in my childhood.
Here are the list of 10 cool bloggers, which I nominate for this Award:
- https://bajezen.blog/ (Tachivi)
- datosatutiplen.wordpress.com (Carlos Menéndez)
- chrisbreebaart.wordpress.com (Chris Breebaart)
- eyeforapic.wordpress.com (Andy)
- nadiamerrillphotography.wordpress.com (Nancy Merrill)
- wellheregoes.wordpress.com (Tom Merriman)
- jennifernicholewells.com (Jennifer Nichole Wells)
- irenetron.net (Irene)
- abriejoubert.wordpress.com (Abrie Joubert)
- travelwithintent.com (Debbie Smyth)
Please, everyone feel free to check out their great blogs and posts. I really hope, you’ll enjoy it very much like I do.