- Canada is located at the norther end of the American continent and has 9,970,610 sq km. Around 70% of its territory is unhabited area because of vast tracts of frozen wilderness in the north.
- British Columbia boasts only temperate rainforest in Canada.
- Canada is the world’s second largest country (after Russia).
- Canada consists of 10 provinces and 3 territories.
- Canada is founded in 1867 and is among world’s youngiest nations.
- This country stretches from the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific Ocean and to the Arctic Ocean in the north.
- From rural villages to flat prairies and giant metropolises, this country offers fascinating experiences which can please everybody’s taste.
- Canada is Commonwealth country.
- Canada’s 30 million inhabitants live mostly close to the US borderline.
- Around 60% of Canadians live in the provinces of Ontario and Quebec.
- Two Canadian provinces, Ontario and Quebec are the heartland of Canadian industry.
- The smallest Canadian provinces are Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island, but their landscapes’s beauties attract more and more tourists each year.